Unique Weddings in New Orleans
“What can I say? You truly out did yourself! Without your help in planning our wedding, I can’t even imagine what a disaster it would have been. I had more fun at my own wedding than any other wedding I have ever attended. I cannot thank you enough! You have to be the best wedding coordinator there ever was. – Dana Jules”
Whether you’ve dreamed of this day your entire life or don’t know what your dream looks like, you are in the right place. We will use our valuable resources to help create an event you and your guests will remember for years to come.
We pride ourselves on helping our clients hire only trustworthy and talented wedding professionals who put our clients’ wants and needs first. Our outstanding relationships with New Orleans’ elite vendors have given us the utmost confidence in their abilities and reliability. You can rest easy and crown your trip with the only kiss that matters.
created the magical, wonderful,
beautiful, and truly perfect wedding that my wife and I had: Brittani.
We had a perfect wedding and she brought it to us… She saw how to make an”idea” an “event.” …”
The last thing any bride wants is to spend her wedding morning making last minute tweaks and arrangements. Leave it our experienced staff to ensure everything flows perfectly the day of your wedding. We’ll be there ensuring everything we discussed comes to life and handling anything that may arise that is not in your plans.
EVENT PLANNING SERVICES TAILORED TO YOU
Our Pearl Package is for brides who wish to plan most aspects of their wedding, but need guidance from an industry expert. Clients with this package can enjoy the process of planning, knowing our team is here for them when questions or concerns arise. We also guide Pearl Package brides towards reputable, high quality vendors and ensure all important decisions are made in a timely manner. – Investment starts at $3000.00
This package includes:
- Unlimited communication (via phone calls, emails, and face-to-face meetings). This communication begins when we receive a signed contract and continues throughout the planning process.
- Contract Review. We ask clients to send us a copy of all signed vendor contracts, including contracts signed prior to working with Unique Weddings. This helps our planners create a final payment schedule and ensure there are no surprises in your existing contracts. It also makes us aware of what clients are obligated to provide for their vendors (such as a meal, travel expenses, etc.)
- Access to a list of recommended vendors. We only recommend vendors who have proven to be professional, responsible, and popular with past brides. It is fine if you wish to work with a vendor who is not on our list, however we will provide our honest opinion about any vendor you are considering.
- Assistance booking hotel room blocks. If you need help finding hotel rooms for out-of-town guests, we will happily reach out to our contacts to find you the best available rates.
- Organizing transportation. We work with the best to provide you and your guests stress-free and safe transport. We also suggest streamlined routes that work with your wedding day timeline.
- Assistance crafting a floor plan for your reception. Flow is very important to the success of your wedding, so our staff is trained to design floor plans that prevent bottlenecking. This floorplan can be taken to your florist to help them plan your wedding décor.
- Attending a tasting at your reception venue, if needed. If you have not already done a tasting we will attend with you. Once your tasting is complete we will help you create a final menu.
- Creating a Banquet Event Order. Your Banquet Event Order includes a timeline of your event. In this timeline, everything from the moment you begin hair and makeup to the end of the night is laid out. Your Banquet Event Order also includes details for vendors, a ceremony outline, and any special instructions.
- Secondline coordination. Should you wish to have a secondline parade we will coordinate the permits and band. Permit fees are in addition to our fees.
Our Fleur de Lis Package is designed for brides who need help selecting the best location for the ceremony and reception, and securing vendors for the event. Whether yours is a destination event or local, this package is designed for brides who prefer a more hands-on planner. Investment starts at $6000.00
This package includes:
- An initial meeting or phone call to establish your ideal wedding date and learn more about your vision for the wedding, as well as your personal style and budget.
- Researching of potential venues. After you select your top choices, Unique Weddings will contact these venues to determine the dates they are available. We’ll also schedule site visits if necessary.
- Determining vendor availability on your wedding date. We’ll find photographers, videographers, bands or DJs, ceremony musicians, officiates, and hotels which are available. Unique Weddings maintains a list of preferred vendors who have proven themselves to be professional, responsible, and popular with previous brides. While we do suggest that our brides select vendors from our preferred vendor list, this is not required. If you have an outside vendor that you prefer to work with, please let us know so that we can research them and provide honest feedback.
- Recommending a hair and make-up artist, and scheduling you for a trial.
- Helping you create an overall design concept. We find it helpful to share a Pinterest Board where you can pin inspiration pictures, color palettes, and ideas for your big day. This allows us to learn more about your style and preferences so that we can match you with the best possible florist.
- Creating a floor plan. Flow is very important to the success of your wedding. Over many years in the catering world, we have developed an impeccable sense for designing events to optimize flow.
- Ordering rentals. Should you need to rent tables, chairs, linens, furniture, or other settings, we’ll work with you to determine which items best match your design and many of each item is needed.
- Food and cake tasting. After we assist you in selecting the perfect caterer, we’ll attend a tasting with you. We’ll work together to create a complete menu that serves any specific needs of your party. We have a working relationship with the best bakeries in town, and we’ll attend a cake tasting to help you determine ideal flavors and cake design.
- Your complete Banquet Event Order. This includes every detail of your wedding day, built around a detailed timeline, a ceremony outline, and with specific instructions for each vendor.
- Secondline coordination. Should you wish to have a secondline parade, we are happy coordinate the permits and band permit fees are in addition to our fee.
With our diamond package, we’ll handle everything. Our professional staff will arrange the entire wedding day, as well as the rehearsal dinner. Investment stars at $7500.00
In addition to services offered in the Fluer de Lis Package, the Diamond Package includes:
- Assistance in selecting the perfect rehearsal dinner location.
- A design plan for your rehearsal dinner, and a complete timeline detailing setup, the dinner itself, and vendor breakdown, along with a coordinator (or team of coordinators) to oversee the process and make sure everything flows smoothly.
- Schedule your photographer and videographer to capture the moments and memories at the dinner.
- We’ll print invitation and place cards for the rehearsal dinner, if needed.
- Rentals. We know that renting tables, chairs, linens, furniture, and other settings can be a pain. Fortunately, we know the best vendors in town and will work with you to choose items that match the rehearsal dinner’s aesthetic.
- We can procure a television or projector for slide shows, a sound system for toasts, or a DJ or small band for entertainment.
- Our staff will up your personal belongings and either deliver these items to your hotel or ensure that a member of your family has control of them prior to our departure.
- For an additional fee, we are happy to plan additional wedding weekend events. including a welcome party, bridal luncheon, and/or brunch on the morning after the wedding for the wedding party and guests.
TAKE YOUR WEDDING FROM STRESSFUL TO SPECIAL
Just fill out the form below and a member of our team will contact you to discuss your event